Metro Relief Foundations Relationship VISTA (The Colony, TX)Internships
Metro Relief is looking for 2 One Year Full Time Americorps INTERNS (known as VISTA's) to join our team.
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of the homeless? Metro Relief is seeking 2 dedicated and compassionate individuals to fill our VISTA positions. As a VISTA, you'll have the opportunity to contribute to our mission and help bring positive change to the DFW community. Check out the links below to apply and learn more about these exciting opportunities. Don't miss your chance to be part of something meaningful!
Metro Relief Foundations Relationship VISTA (The Colony, TX)
Please review the VISTA benefits below.
In-service benefits include:
• Relocation allowance of $0.40 per mile and a settling-in allowance of $750.00, if moving more than 50 miles for VISTA service
• Bi-weekly living allowance based on county
• Access to the AmeriCorps VISTA Healthcare Program
• A childcare allowance, if eligible
• 10 paid vacation and 10 paid sick leave days
• Student loan deferment/forbearance on qualified federal student loans
Post-service benefits include:
• Interest paid on qualified federal student loans by the National Trust
• Your choice of $6,345 Segal AmeriCorps Education Award or a $1,806 end-of-service stipend
• One year of non-competitive eligibility for federal government positions
Applicants MUST apply via my AmeriCorps Portal - click the 'Apply now' button below.